Thursday, October 24, 2013

Taking Communion in a new way..........

Taking Communion in a proper way. I have taken communion "most" of my life. And I have taken it in church mostly as well. In the last few years I have learned I can do communion in my own home, and of course in church. What I have learned is one must have the correct heart, a good humble spirit, for if one takes communion (I learned in these last few years), in an un~proper manner, be it unclean or the like, you can get illness, disease, even be cursed. Here is 1 CORINTHIANS 11:27-30 27 Wherefore whosoever shall eat this bread, and drink this cup of the Lord, unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord. 28 But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of that cup. 29 For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body. 30 For this cause many are weak and sickly among you, and many sleep. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ There are so many tidbits in scripture that most of us don't see. We go to church and listen to sermons, get involved with activities, but not many of us sit at our kitchen tables or desks, get the concordance out, the bible, a notebook, and a pen........... and STUDY!!! I used to do this and have notebooks FULL of studies, and have neglected it for quite some time. Now I discern to get back into the WORD of GOD, and HE will show me some awesome hidden truths. JUST WANTED TO SHARE SHALOM WHAT TRUTHS DO YOU KNOW??

No comments:

Post a Comment

IT IS FINISHED! More and More Freedom than ever before!

GOOD and GLORIOUS VICTORY Over More & More Evil in JESUS Holy Name! There are barely any words to describe the feelings and sensation...