Thursday, February 22, 2024

A NEW LEVEL of FREEDOM & DELIVERANCE!

GOD BLESS You and SHALOM! I thought I had gained freedom before this date of February, and I did yet have learned that GOD has set me FREER than ever yet! I was given books by a very anointed Christian a few years ago and have been doing them now for over a year. I've been helped by many ministries, yet each was having some type of questions with me, for they had never had such an issue with a person before. Meaning that the most everyone got freedom and more. GOD has shown me the fact that if I did things my way that I would perish/ die. The hindsight that I do have is very 20/20 good! I understand from the prophetic dreams, words and more, that I am learning to quit relying on my own understanding, to TRUST GOD with ALL my heart; don't rely on my own understanding. Seek HIS Will in All HIS will in Everything that I do and HE Will show me which path to take! Don't be impressed with your own wisdom. Instead, fear the LORD and Turn away from all evil. Then you will have healing for your body and strength for your bones! I DECLARE and DECREE VICTORY Over ALL THe Power of My ENEMY! LUKE 10 verse 19

No comments:

Post a Comment

Freer and Freer!!

It's been a season of more and MORE freedom from the devil! Over these last few years, yes I have gotten freer and freer by not relying...