Thursday, February 1, 2024

I am freer than ever!

Good Day, Afternoon ~~ Evening! Whatever it may be as you were led here to be blessed by this testimony! These last few years have been full of getting set free, healed ~ delivered and more from my spiritual enemies. I have been praying and fasting and gotten freer as well as the healing that was imparted from The LORD GOD! JEHOVAH~RAPHA! I am 65 years young and have been fasting occasionally with victories and more. Yet there were some things that needed to totally erradicated from my past,that were weakened but still had a some power in or on my life. Well in December 2023; (last month); our ⛪ church had time for a 21 day fast for us all. We began this in December; on the 7th of the month and it ended on the 28th of this month. I want to share this with you, well whomever reads it anyway. The simple fact and truth of don't think something little wont accomplish much! I am discerning that be the evil in scriptures that talks about jezabel;(maybe the boy that got the seizures): dealt with as JESUS CHRIST Touched and healed him of what had a hold of him by deaf & dumb evil. Yes this wonderful true testimony is in Mark 9 in your bible. I have been praying/fasting many/MANY times in the last few years and this time with our church working together; GOD Truly Loves HIS CHILDREN Work together! While I am typing my posting here on blogger; Anne Wilson came on singing about, how JESUS was a rebel and the fact we are become more like HIM, than ever. She starts singing a song she wrote on: she's making her a rebel. I know this season is going to be FABULOUSLY WONDERFUL for us. US/GOD'S KIDS, especially those who fast and 🙏 pray. The victories will grow greatly yet GOD shall have whatever it is you have been attempting to do on your own, He's going to 👆 upgrade HIS WAY! SHALOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Freer and Freer!!

It's been a season of more and MORE freedom from the devil! Over these last few years, yes I have gotten freer and freer by not relying...