Saturday, March 2, 2024

TOTALLY FREE of deaf and dumb & jezebel

There are no words to describe this latest freedom, deliverance that GOD Orchestrated! My testimony is ever so unique! I have been trying to fast, pray and get delivered for years! Yes each time I have done something, I truly get freedom, maybe escalate up another level, or got free of another devil/demon. Maybe curses too have been broken. I have learned what GOD pointed out to me about patience and trust in which I have been weak in. But it's been faith that has been strong! Thank YOU YESHUA! I know that on February 29th~~~ I awoke to truly discerning LIFE, Like never before! We all discern, feel, experience things in our life differently, uniquely and more! It's in my spirit greatly to share this VICTORY, FREEDOM, DELIVERANCE and Whatever it would be Identified as! I know the vision dream I awoke from was the covers of the books I have that teach about total freedom of deaf and dumb, as well as jezabel! The manifestations of The LORD GOD, have greatly increased and more! I know that the season we are in; (GOD'S setting ever so many free, as well as healing us too! 🙏 Be it physical, spiritual and/or emotional healing! GOD BLESS and SHALOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

IT IS FINISHED! More and More Freedom than ever before!

GOOD and GLORIOUS VICTORY Over More & More Evil in JESUS Holy Name! There are barely any words to describe the feelings and sensation...