Friday, August 2, 2019

CHANGE IS SPIRITUAL WARFARE~~~~

Who would ever imagine that changing the rooms furniture around could be spiritual warfare? Even changing ones underwear.........  REALLY!!!?  YES REALLY!
Let me explain...........  Going back to most of us rely on our own understanding right?  Well I went downstairs where I lived, to get/buy a soda. I took a the correct amount of change. I believe it was One dollar and fifty cents, for a 12 ounce bottle.  There were no cans in this machine. It was the type of machine, that we all have seen, that may sell beverages, chips, even non edible products. 
Well, I put my change in, pushed the correct buttons and watched that little arm raise out of dormancy and go up several level, grab my carbonation, (love Dr. Pepper): and bring it to drop, and then changed it's mind. (i know machines have no brains. lol). Well THEN, it released all the money I put in, plus more.  I did this again, and the same thing HAPPENED 😲 I did this a total of three times AND THEN, I was given the soda I chose, as well as over $3 in change.  I heard in the spirit, (nearly audibly): If it can be changed, change it.
Since that time, (2017): I rearrange, change my clothing on hangers. I rearrange how I store dishes, I move my decor of my home around frequently as well as; I change online menus. I rearrange my cupboard space and more. 
If you have an automobile, you can change a plethora of items, of how you park, to where you purchase gasoline. Remember IF you can change something, know it certainly may, can, and even certainly be spiritual warfare.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sale, Sale on All Things!

From Wholesale Greeting Cards to My Books! Most Everything is on Sale! Please ask me or call me, with any questions that you have. I have d...