Sunday, August 18, 2019

IT IS FINISHED!!

So many have been battling issues of healing, freedom, deliverance and more.  We keep getting freed, healing, and delivered, so to speak. YET there seemed to be set backs galore this last season.  I have heard it is finished for nearly a year, and IT Has been finished. yet isnt hindsight 20/20!  I KNOW that ALL the evil seizures ARE OVER WITH!   I have certainly learned, patience and trust too, which GOD chastened me over.  It has been a season of Letting Go and LETTING GOD, DO IT!  Quit relying on my own understanding and TRUST GOD WITH ALL MY  HEART. This is corporate for all, whatever you have been battling for, over, whether, deliverance, freedom, healing or more, IT IS A TIME FOR YOUR VICTORY IN WHATEVER YOUR ISSUE IS. DIVINE JUSTICE HAS ARRIVED!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sale, Sale on All Things!

From Wholesale Greeting Cards to My Books! Most Everything is on Sale! Please ask me or call me, with any questions that you have. I have d...