Friday, July 26, 2019

TRUST IN THE LORD WITH SOME OF YOUR HEART.........................

Who truly trusts the LORD GOD, with all their heart. I know no one, including myself, but now am learning to LET GO/LET GOD. WE all have those areas of weakness, as well as infirmity, disease which needs to be healed. We also have those areas of strength too! This season, we shall truly have to TRUST GOD WITH ALL OUR HEAR, LEAN NOT ON OUR OWN UNDERSTANDING, IN ALL OUR WAYS ACKNOWLEDGE HIM, & HE WILL MAKE OUR PATHS STRAIGHT. DO NOT BE WISE IN YOUR OWN EYES. FEAR THE LORD, AND SHUN EVIL. THIS WILL BRING HEALTH TO YOUR BODY, AND HEALING TO YOUR BONES. PROVERBS 3:5-7



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sale, Sale on All Things!

From Wholesale Greeting Cards to My Books! Most Everything is on Sale! Please ask me or call me, with any questions that you have. I have d...