Monday, May 13, 2019

Terminology Exactness

So often we know that when terminology is used, we have synonyms, as well as antonmyns that can and are used.  So when one has pride, what needs to be accepted and received?  Humility?  How about virtue? That virtuousness that is a characteristic of a person that isn't full of pride, and me, Me, ME! But full of GOD, yet walking in their true God Givin Identity.  We must KNOW, TRULY KNOW who we were created to be.  So many have had battle upon battle, for when they walk, truly walk in their God Given Identity, they are a target for the enemy of God.  As I get Victories, Deliverance's;  I get targeted for a battle, a Victorious Battle though!  I am posting to declare so we, you, GOD'S KIDS............ that we are aware of what terminology we use this season, time, and lesson.  Really!  Here is a link too, so as to learn what needs to be dealt with, as Holy Spirit prompts you. Hosting Gods Presence Every Day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sale, Sale on All Things!

From Wholesale Greeting Cards to My Books! Most Everything is on Sale! Please ask me or call me, with any questions that you have. I have d...