Friday, May 10, 2019

Giving Michele Franklin Honor/ Tribute

One thing that is so important in one life are his friends, and family. Basically I haven't much of either. Especially since those evil manifestations started. We lost our home in San Diego, through debt reduction. We came out to Las Vegas, and settled in, Charlie started working at Lowe's.  I went out to a church and started going to it named Free at Last. They absolutely loved me, and my flags of worship. I walked over each week and truly enjoyed it.
My husband and I soon moved, to another dwelling unit named El Paseo, and it was on the corner of Owens Ave, and Gateway.They had a shuttle that would come and pick me up. Yet once they saw me manifest that evil, they never came to pick me up again.
 Now let me stop here and San Diego is St. James  in spanish, and James was/is a saint of God, and I have been told many a time, the anointings I have carried in my life, as such. Las Vegas is spanish for the meadows, and I am overjoyed to me in the meadows, especially to see nature, butterflies and life itself.
Now living here, really no one has continued in my life from San Diego, a couple yes, but even they are few and rare between. Now when in San Diego, I went to bible study groups, churches, healing rooms and more. Michelle got to see full blown manifestations galore. I would be worshiping God with dancing and flags, and collapse from blank outs. Nothing was done, I came to and just got up.
Here in Las Vegas as we moved to El Paseo, I found a church named Life Change Ministries. They were and are wonderful people. I have been nearly the only white woman in either church.  Both churches have strongly suggested for me to bring my flags.
Spring has come and I hadn't heard from Michelle in over a month. Then one day this first week of May 2019, I get a phone call with her testimony of her international travels.  She is a sweetheart and went into full blown warfare prayer, with Regal Authority in Our God.  Within 24 hours I was asleep and upon awakening the next morning, I freak out, for I had wet the bed/ WET THE BED.  I know many a time that when demons leave a person, or  it is usually manifested in one way or another. I have talked to those who have had a date with the toilet, or just plain yawning frenzy. There are many other ways, but I wet the bed once about 5-6 years ago, when we lived on Verdin in El Cajon. Both were a sign of freedom.  THANK YOU ABBA, & Thank You Michelle Franklin /Shalom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sale, Sale on All Things!

From Wholesale Greeting Cards to My Books! Most Everything is on Sale! Please ask me or call me, with any questions that you have. I have d...