Wednesday, April 23, 2014

This is the call you have been waiting for.................

I was folding some laundry, and watching a show my husband was. I don't watch much of anything but birds, and bugs/ creation that is.  Charlie (my husband), heard the phone ring, but I did not, and he spoke as he left the room, "this is the call you (Nicole) have been waiting for". LOL   So he answered the phone and it was my Therapist/prayer coach/ Counselor . . . . . http://www.breakthru2u.com/    Well by the time the conversation was over, and she prayed for me, it was sweet. I am learning more than I can fathom and discern more is coming.  I also was directed to watch Graham Cooke,  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-AIiLWrH7I   I think it so interesting that ever so many learn on a consistent basis, but when intense times come, be it financial, physical, or ever so many ways, we either can/will drowned, give up, give in, or become hard as a rock be it with the Lord, people, or most anything.  Take time to sit/be still/ just take some time and turn off the computer, stay home and sit out in the back yard, and be still. I love to spend time under my pergola / shown below.                The Lord wants to speak to us, let us be still and wait for the answer ...........................  Shalom

No comments:

Post a Comment

IT IS FINISHED! More and More Freedom than ever before!

GOOD and GLORIOUS VICTORY Over More & More Evil in JESUS Holy Name! There are barely any words to describe the feelings and sensation...