Monday, February 13, 2017

WHO ARE YOU, or WHO AM I?

So often we think we understand ourselves and yet do we really?  And of course most others do not either . . . .                                                                                                                                 Ok;  it has been told to me about some anointing where birds/animals are drawn to me…………..    That seemed ridiculous to me until now.   I keep having birds come into my house.  Over my lifetime there have been everything from rabbits to roadrunners come into my yard and even nest here …     I really thought this was just happenstance UNTIL NOW.   I can truly discern (this week) more than ever what IS by the Lords Hand, and was or is coincidence/happenstance:   Here we go….                                                                                  A bird buzzed so FAST right (nearly in my lap) and started getting his nectar . . . .      I am delighted that I did have my camera, for I wast already photo-shooting some dew in the morning hours.  Wow, I am still a grasping it too! OH MY, several birds just landed in the fig tree outside this window RIGHT NEXT TO ME/ NOW. OH ABBA!    SHALOM TO YOU WHO READ THIS TOO!   We all have those anointings and gifts, and the time has come to know what they are too!

http://mintools.com/spiritual-gifts-test.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment

IT IS FINISHED! More and More Freedom than ever before!

GOOD and GLORIOUS VICTORY Over More & More Evil in JESUS Holy Name! There are barely any words to describe the feelings and sensation...