Monday, April 4, 2016

My Baby Girl!! ~~~~ Henrietta Maye

My baby girl…………. So many of us have pets. Well did you know that so often WHEN you dream, and and you dream of your pet, if usually is interpreted as YOU! YOU are God’s adorable pet! So, in sharing this, I dreamt of Henrietta Maye some years ago, and she was about 2-3 feet tall, up on all fours, and she was LIVID/ ANGRY!!!!   I learned that week, i needed to angry at the enemy, and NOT SIN! I dreamt again of her a few months ago, and this one, was just simply her coming out of her burrough. (she is a desert tortoise, and hibernates every winter), so, I Knew it was time to come out of my burrough. (get out of my house and get involved into REAL LIFE).  So in sharing this…………………… ................. Here is Henritta maye, eating, what I provided for her. Some romaine lettuce, some rose petals, and mexican primrose. BTW, If you know me, and know you will see me, I am looking for hibiscus flowers. Let me know, and I will buy/trade for them. SHALOM TO YOU!





No comments:

Post a Comment

IT IS FINISHED! More and More Freedom than ever before!

GOOD and GLORIOUS VICTORY Over More & More Evil in JESUS Holy Name! There are barely any words to describe the feelings and sensation...