Sunday, December 29, 2013

A NEW DAY HAS BEGUN.....

Well though the new has begun, so often; "I" must take that which has been spoken and turn into action/a prophetic act. So either just ignore this posting OR embrace it. For months now, I have been ever so aware of the sun's rising. Since it is in the season of it's later rising, most of the time 7:00 here at my house/home, I am so often sitting at my desk WHEN the SUN rises. Or maybe better yet, when the earth rotates so as the sun hits its lands, oceans, and territories.  BUT this morning as I sat at my desk, I wasn't just aware, but AWARE and stood up, faced east at 7:06 am. Within 90 seconds IT HAPPENED, the suns/SON'S rays hit me.  I was in awe, was elated beyond words......
THEN I heard those beautiful Red Crowned Parrots flying over too.  This was and is a  new day.
Oh and though we are about to have a new year here in the Roman Calendar, well The Hebraic new year already started (well that was what I was taught anyway): I have decided to make a list and get organized in  many areas. Physical exercise, gardening lists, and going beyond my book and greeting cards which IS most of my items for sale.
What is your NEW PLANS for 2014/5774.........................

Here is a Link to where I store a lot of my work........
Enjoy~~  Photography by Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

IT IS FINISHED! More and More Freedom than ever before!

GOOD and GLORIOUS VICTORY Over More & More Evil in JESUS Holy Name! There are barely any words to describe the feelings and sensation...