Wednesday, October 7, 2020

WORD Of Our LORD & GOD!

OCTOBER 7, 2020 SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by MARSHA BURNS You live in extraordinary times, and it is more vital than ever that you stay alert both spiritually and in the natural realm. Be aware of the times when I say GO and times when I say NO. You must position yourself in divine order and move with the flow of My Spirit so that you can be safe. This is no time to be careless. Psalm 107:28-30 Then they cry out to the Lord in their trouble, and He brings them out of their distresses. He calms the storm, so that its waves are still. Then they are glad because they are quiet; so He guides them to their desired haven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sale, Sale on All Things!

From Wholesale Greeting Cards to My Books! Most Everything is on Sale! Please ask me or call me, with any questions that you have. I have d...