Monday, May 11, 2020

IT IS FINISHED #2

Well it's been a victorious 2 months!  I am freer than ever!  The seizures are barely if even there at all!  I believe and even discern that they are dissolving! Thank YOU GOD!  You certainly KNOW what to do, and when to do it. I repent for relying on my own understanding and not trusting YOU with all my heart. Proverbs 3.God, am grasping YOUR glorious facets in new and beautiful ways.  From the sweet Abba one, to Healing Jehovah-Rapha and now grasping and coming before you as my Judge. Jehovah Shaphat! I anticipate the learning of YOUR many facets has just begun!  I believe there isn't even a counted measurement of the amount of facets YOU, Our God, Our Creator, Judge, and oh so many more facets that YOU have!   I pray that we fathom and grasp that when we pray, that we think of YOU in that very facet.  Be it our Judge, our Father, or whatever facet YOU are for that situation!  I love it when HOLY SPIRIT is counselor, enabler, and those facets are plentiful. You never stop working GOD, be it when we sense YOU, or when we don't  Be it when we are awake, or not!  You never stop working on us. THANK YOU!  I just wanted to testify more and MORE what GOD Hasn't stopped working on me  OR YOU!   Believe this simple truth, and start declaring that truth for you as well.  Mine is: "IT IS FINISHED".   Amen /Hallelujah!   Shalom Too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sale, Sale on All Things!

From Wholesale Greeting Cards to My Books! Most Everything is on Sale! Please ask me or call me, with any questions that you have. I have d...