Wednesday, November 20, 2019

The Name Elizabeth Means in Hebrew! Met a woman today, who overwhelmed me spiritually!I asked what her name was and she told me Elizabeth. A homeless woman....................... "My God has sworn" Praying for this woman GOD CREATED. Just was on my heart to share. My emotions skyrocketed too! Father, I pray Elizabeth will let YOU LOVE HER! SAVE HER & BLESS HER. IN JESUS HOLY NAME. AMEN/ SHALOM! Christians are to care and take care of the HOMELESS . The bible tells us about caring for the homeless and what to do. Just think if we all helped a homeless person maybe each weei, each day, even home them as God would prompt us. One place is ISAIAH 58!!!  THE WHOLE CHAPTER IS PRECIOUS!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sale, Sale on All Things!

From Wholesale Greeting Cards to My Books! Most Everything is on Sale! Please ask me or call me, with any questions that you have. I have d...