Wednesday, June 5, 2019

WE HAVE BEEN HEALED!


How many of Us, have read, known in part items in scripture, for years, AND THEN WE SEE TRUTH!  Look at this!
“He himself bore our sins” in his body on the cross, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; “by his wounds you have been healed.” 1 Peter 2:24
We get saved, and go to church, events, meetings and more. We want healed of disease, infirmity and more.  Well, by CHRIST"S Wounds you/I have been healed. (Past Tense) Let's Believe in this healing. We are worthy, washed clean, and healed, by Christs Gift. RECEIVE THIS NOW/ ACT OF FAITH! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sale, Sale on All Things!

From Wholesale Greeting Cards to My Books! Most Everything is on Sale! Please ask me or call me, with any questions that you have. I have d...