Saturday, September 15, 2018

I MADE IT! GOD SAID SO~

Earlier this year, I heard in the spirit, "You made it Nicole"!  Yet I continued to have evil darts hit me. BUT THIS WEEK: (Sept. 15th 2018): I feel it~ No words really to use, BUT it is ever so close to the week, I became a christian. SOMETHING that week certainly changed, and though I can barely describe the difference between being saved, and not, there certainly was a shift, and this week it is nearly the same. A NEW BEGINNING! I have been declaring for over a year, the blank outs are over, I am victorious, and more. I have learned all about God's timing too.  I have lost count of the evil, that I have been set free of........ from jezebel, to witchcraft, and more.  I am living in the identity GOD gave me, and finally soaring beautifully in ABBA'S love. Having sweet and holy manifestations of the Lord God, from Holy Spirit shivers, to heat, intense even, falling down even has been wonderful IN HIM. THANK YOU LORD, FOR SETTING ME FREE, AND BRINGING ME INTO MY GOD GIVEN IDENTITY! SHALOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Freer and Freer!!

It's been a season of more and MORE freedom from the devil! Over these last few years, yes I have gotten freer and freer by not relying...