Thursday, August 9, 2018

It is the best of times, it is the worst of times . . . . .

I awoke this morning and within a very short time, I began to get this in my spirit. Yet I have heard frequently this entire season, and after what i have experienced this month of August............ IT makes 110% sense. I don't know what you are experiencing, going through and more, I believe this statement/ declaration is certainly true for us all. That breakthrough you have wanted all your life all the way to the one you love greatly, certainly could be taken into their eternal home. Just wanted to share............... Shalom   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Freer and Freer!!

It's been a season of more and MORE freedom from the devil! Over these last few years, yes I have gotten freer and freer by not relying...