Saturday, October 7, 2017

My Testimony VICTORY

I was born to a woman who wasn’t married. She was a waitress in a bar, and he was the bartender. He had a fiancé, and the fiancé and waitress were good friends! So, we have 2 women and a man and a baby (me).  I learned a few years ago, that the fiancé’ was a witch as well as my babysitter for nearly 6 months of my life.  One day upon getting home my mom saw me bleeding. She took me to the hospital and basically abandoned me there. While in the hospital, I contracted spinal meningitis.  I was then put in the newspaper as the story shared the child abuse from the fiancée (witch) and then got Bill and Mary as my parents, who adopted me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My name is Nicole and it means Victorious Warrior/ Victory of the People.  I love my name and it was given to me by my birth father. I know of course God named me Nicole.
My biological mom was a waitress in a bar in 1957, and my dad was the bartender.  His name was Jack and he had a fiancée’. This fiancé’ was good friends with my mom, whose name was Edith.  Edith had Joanne the fiancé’ be my babysitter for several months of my life, until the day when she came home to find me bloody from Joanne biting me.  Joanne was a witch and basically cursed me for the entire time she cared for me.  I was abandoned at the hospital by my mom that summer of 1958.  I contracted spinal meningitis and a newspaper article about me was written as well, to share about the imprisonment of the child abuser.
Many couple applied to get me, and God chose a pair of people to be my parents.  My mom loved me greatly, and my dad a whole nuther story.  I grew up and have but one good memory of my dad, and he died of cancer when I was 11 years of age.
I now had a brother and he was adopted as well in my younger years. We three moved out to California, for we had gone back to Pennsylvania, for my dad wanted to die in his hometown.  We settled in San Diego, for my mom’s sister lived here.  After letting the dust settle we moved out to El Cajon, and got a little mobile home and I finished up Jr. High.  In the fall of 1971 I started high school and did well the first year.  The 2nd passed by well too.  Upon getting to my Junior year, I needed so many credits to graduate in 1976, so was looking for some type of class/subject to enroll into so as to have enough credits.  I chose photography.   That was fun and I elaborate a bit here for today/currently I am an artist, author, photographer.
So, I enrolled into Photography 101, and started going to different school events.  Got to peek at track meets, and became a manger there.  Took lots of photos and before too long the teacher was drawn to my work, and strongly suggested to get my work into the county fair, so I did.  I won 2- 3 places and ended up meeting my future husband as well.
Years passed and Charlie (future husband), and I dated both graduated, and continued dating.  I moved in with him and one day a friend called with a dream, of how we both could go to hell, and I settled her down and agreed I would watch Billy Graham that night as he had a conference on t.v.   I realized I was not saved and accepted Christ.
I got up to go to bed with Charlie and KNEW NOT TO……….  I chose to sleep in the closet and left him the next day.   I started going to church and a couple of months passed, he got saved, and we dated again, and got married in 1979. We have had 3 sons and have been through a lot. Let me share this now:  My mom died in 2001, and I went looking for my birth mom and found my birth dad here in southern California.  I have met him and learned a lot about some stuff (which can be shared later).  Since I found him, I started having what I call blank outs.  I have learned it is from childhood trauma.
Last year in 2014 I learned of the childhood molestation from my adopted dad. I went on a 21 day fast and got delivered of a 2nd deaf and dumb spirit.  The first one was in 2009.  So, this year I am in a place of standing firm, for I have fasted/prayed/declared and more.  So much has changed, I understand more than ever, am being healed deeper than ever.  I am experiencing/feeling Gods love in such a INTENSE WAY, I never grasped it would feel like this.  This last month, I have gotten set free of more demonic &^#(!~%#  and now walking in my true identity.  I have come through a portal, and it is so NICE TO BE FREE.  There is still a curse lingering,  and yet GOD has brought me though all this deliverance and healing in HIS TIMING/ WAY and more,  I know He will set me free of the curse that still lingers.
Now let me introduce who I truly am presently.  Yes as I shared above I am a photographer, A Photographer of THE LORD.  I am an artist, and an author too!  You can buy anything from my book to greeting cards directly from me, OR you can buy most any item from coffee mugs to underwear at several social places and I put the links below.
As I shared on Facebook……………….Well I want All doors shuts, curses broken, demons gone, and keys thrown away.  I could write pages more, but am at a point of just answering one’s questions that be asked.
Shalom and God Bless……………            Nicole Ramirez
https://www.flickr.com/photos/photographybynicolen/albums
http://www.cafepress.com/photographybynicolen
https://www.zazzle.com/photographybynicolen
https://shopvida.com/collections/nicole-ramirez

No comments:

Post a Comment

IT IS FINISHED! More and More Freedom than ever before!

GOOD and GLORIOUS VICTORY Over More & More Evil in JESUS Holy Name! There are barely any words to describe the feelings and sensation...