Friday, April 7, 2017

WE MADE IT! IT IS FINISHED! WE DECLARE VICTORY IN JESUS NAME!!!

I awoke this am,and was in a mood full of self pity~~  I did my devotions and just went and laid down on the couch.  I fell back asleep, awoke, and was in and out for a little over an hour. I got up though and just started to get some morning nurishment. I opened the front door and saw the most awesomest red of a sunrise.  It was sweet,  and then .... AND THEN~~~ I got this "Why don't you take some photography shots?"  Ok.........  so I get my tripod out and and the excitement starts! I feel like a kid in a candy shop.  I hear (almost audibly), YOU MADE IT! IT IS FINISHED and more even, i remember the day APRIL 4th 2004, when at Lake Henshaw and I saw the territorial dispute with the Bald Eagles! and there was the 13th year anniversary this week!  Today is April 7th and 7 means complete/ total.  My name means VICTORY!  and is out of Job!  JOB 23:11!    Now this week it was prophesied through Chuck Pierce about THIS WEEK will be your breakthrough.  A pit stop and then the breakthrough!  So anyone who reads this can have a glorious breakthrough!  Claim this Victory!  IN JESUS NAME!!!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~   Nicole Ramirez~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

IT IS FINISHED! More and More Freedom than ever before!

GOOD and GLORIOUS VICTORY Over More & More Evil in JESUS Holy Name! There are barely any words to describe the feelings and sensation...