Saturday, November 5, 2016

Keeping the 10 commandments~~~

The Ten Commandments

  1. I am the Lord, your God.
  2. Thou shall bring no false idols before me.
  3. Do not take the name of the Lord in vain.
  4. Remember the Sabbath and keep it holy.
  5. Honor thy father and thy mother.
  6. Thou shall not kill/murder.
  7. Thou shall not commit adultery.
  8. Thou shall not steal††.
  9. Thou shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
  10. Thou shall not covet your neighbor's wife (or anything that belongs to your neighbor)  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~    This season, I keep hearing The Ten Commandments, in my spirit.   So I  have been thinking: What commandments  DON'T I keep, and which one DO I keep?   I tried to remember them all, and would only make it to 8 or 9.  Not to 10..........  Ikes.  Now the one commandment I am trying to keep the Sabbath.   So this posting is to get us, you, and whomever will ,  KEEP THESE COMMANDMENTS!    SHALOM TOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

IT IS FINISHED! More and More Freedom than ever before!

GOOD and GLORIOUS VICTORY Over More & More Evil in JESUS Holy Name! There are barely any words to describe the feelings and sensation...