Friday, July 29, 2016

Deborah and the bee . . . . . .

I am sharing the scriptures from the Old Testament of the Holy Bible.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Judges%204

     I see so often in life, I see such life and it is interpreted from the spiritual to physical and from physical observations, to spiritual understandings.  This posting is over the fact that for several days; I have been doing my A.M. devotions and upon doing them, I see much activity in my yard of birds, insects and more.   So, these last few days, a honeybee keeps visiting me, and now has been landing in my soda can from the night before.  Starting a couple of days ago, I took some of the left over soda and put it in a small little cup (left over from cat food), and upon getting up, sitting down with my bible and doing my devotions, this honeybee each morning, comes to where I sit, and drinks any thing in that little container. I took some photos and now share with you!
I also want to share, that over the last 3 days (July 26th - 29th) :  New species of birds and more, have visited my yard.   Thank You, Abba!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

IT IS FINISHED! More and More Freedom than ever before!

GOOD and GLORIOUS VICTORY Over More & More Evil in JESUS Holy Name! There are barely any words to describe the feelings and sensation...