Thursday, March 19, 2015

Trees of Righteousness~~~

I was weeding in my backyard this morning and came into the house and was taken aback from the activity across the street!  Our neighbors have two HUGE trees in their front yard. One has looked ever so forlorn and just no life in it. It is brown and lifeless. I never thought it was dead though.......  Then I hear in the spirit Tree of Righteousness. "Tree of Righteousness"  I look up this term in scripture and get Isaiah 61. I then hear the song on the Radio (ElijahStreams.org), and it is about a fruit tree, a violin instrumental song.  I then wait a few minutes as I am praying in tongues and then that ends. When it does, I hear "Darrell Alexander" in the spirit.  I start crying like he is in my immediate family. I only know this man as an acquaintance and he and Limitless Realms are a wonderful ministry that he ran with his wife Billie. So now as the Lord shows me what Darrell was in the spirit, Tis on my heart to dedicate this posting to this man of God and Limitless Realms ?SHALOM                   ~~ http://www.limitlessrealmsintl.org/about-us ~~
Here is Isaiah 61, with Trees of Righteousness highlighted.                                                                     

ISAIAH 61


The Spirit of the Sovereign Lord is on me,  because the Lord has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor.  He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted,                to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners,             to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to  comfort all who mourn,
    and provide for those who grieve in Zion—                                            
to bestow on them a crown of beauty  instead of ashes, the oil of joy  instead of  mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair.                                                        They will be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the Lord for the display of his  splendor. They will rebuild the ancient ruin, and restore the places long devastated;        they will renew the ruined cities that have been devastated for generations.                    Strangers will shepherd your flocks; foreigners will work your fields and vineyards.      And you will be called priests of the Lordyou will be named ministers of our God.          You will feed on the wealth of nations, and in their riches you will boast.                                     Instead of your shame  you will receive a double portion, and instead of disgrace               you will rejoice in your inheritance. And so you will inherit a double portion in your  land, and everlasting joy will be yours.                                                                                                                “For I, the Lord, love justice; I hate robbery and wrongdoing.                                                                   In my faithfulness I will reward my people  and make an everlasting covenant with them.   Their descendants will be known among the nations and their offspring among the          peoples. All who see them will acknowledge that they are a people the Lord has blessed.”    I delight greatly in the Lord my soul rejoices in my God.  For he has clothed me with garments of salvation  and arrayed me in a robe of his righteousness,  as a bridegroom adorns his head like a priest, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.                            For as the soil makes the sprout come up and a garden causes seeds to grow, so the Sovereign Lord will make righteousness  and praise spring up before all nations.                




No comments:

Post a Comment

IT IS FINISHED! More and More Freedom than ever before!

GOOD and GLORIOUS VICTORY Over More & More Evil in JESUS Holy Name! There are barely any words to describe the feelings and sensation...