Wednesday, September 4, 2013

JUST THINKING........................................

My husband is doing a job and had to park in a lot where he usually does not. Now that this job has started, i guess he just may park there more often. Hmmmmm...........   Anyway let's get to the subject matter that has greatly blessed me. He was walking to his truck and saw something on the top of the cab. As he got closer, he could see movement, and as he shared the story with me on the phone (during lunch i think), he described it from a distance and it looked like a small penguin. LOL~~  He continued walking and upon getting closer could tell it was a type of  jay. Now most know i am into birds, bugs, and other creation/life.  He called me asap, and told me this, and I was ever so moved, for though this new job started, and it's a little bit further away, the LORD blessed both my husband and I with a BIRD.  I love them winged creatures, feed the songbirds with seed in the backyard, also feed the jays, with peanuts. The bird he saw was a Yellow Billed Magpie and that IS a member of the jay family. LOL....   
So though this whole posting MIGHT not seem important, for me it was a delight that my husband had a bird setting atop his truck for such a time. Now it's my turn to see a Yellow Billed Magpie (never saw them before), saw a Yellow billed magpie jay, and they are an endangered species. OH YEAH, thought you would like to know........  LOL!

http://www.birdinginformation.com/birds/ravens-crows-magpies-jays/yellow-billed-magpie/




No comments:

Post a Comment

IT IS FINISHED! More and More Freedom than ever before!

GOOD and GLORIOUS VICTORY Over More & More Evil in JESUS Holy Name! There are barely any words to describe the feelings and sensation...