Tuesday, November 26, 2019

WORSHIP OUR GOD, OUR SAVIOUR, and HOLY SPIRIT!!!



I truly say this with a spirit of humility....... deep breath. I prayed for a woman at church about 2 weeks ago, for her hip was hurting SO BADLY! She said it was as if it was out of it's socket. I went forward that morning for prayer, yet ended up praying for her healing. She let me know within a week, SHE WAS HEALED! God reminded me that my old email was wings of healing. LOL~~~ Thank YOU JEHOVAH-RAPHA! Anyway as i sit here typing,now my feet are hot. TO GOD BE THE GLORY! NOW just tis in my spirit to share, may even share on my blog too. I have been told for years about some type of double anointing, yet still don't grasp what this really is. While attending ICLV here in Las Vegas, I fell in love with their worship flags. Charlie and I ended up moving, and I no longer could get there. That last week I was there a woman who made handmade worship flags was greatly edified with how I worshiped. (???) She GAVE me FREE, 3 sets to take with me. 2 red, 2 yellow and 2 blue. I found those older flags as well in storage, that I totally forgot I ever had. NOW, since we moved, I was trying to find a way to use these flags and so did, and it has been sweet at church. They never used them before and one sunday PASTOR took the largest flag and ran around the perimeter of the sanctuary, and there has been an erupting of HOLY SPIRIT this month. I still sensed I could do more in regards to worship, and though I go out on what I call ABBA Walks, I never ever took flags with me. Anyway I did earlier this month, and just declared that Las Vegas (the meadows in Spanish) would no longer be known as sin city, but would be soon known as city of our Saviour JESUS CHRIST. A TIME FOR REDEMPTION TO COME! Within a week, we had our first storm, and this creek that usually rises 20 feet every spring rose about 15 feet earlier this month of November. I usually walk at least once a week, and don't take flags out with me either, but will start whenever I am prompted to. So I did again last week, and found out yesterday, that a storm IS ON IT"S WAY, and we haven't had one this intense for years. SO I share this NOT for self-edification, but JUST THINK, IF YOU, did stuff from shopping, to cleaning your home, to worshipping Our GOD and CREATOR, IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, and walk in those awesome gifts GOD HAS GIVEN YOU, wonderfully, and beautifully. So here is a link, find out your gifts, and then pray and ask GOD HOW / WHAT TO DO. Also as you drive, wash dishes and more ........ Pray in the Spirit. Pray for people when you do your grocery shopping!!!! TIME TO SEEK FIRST THE KINGDOM of GOD...........Matthew 6:33 GOD BLESS & SHALOM!
https://giftstest.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sale, Sale on All Things!

From Wholesale Greeting Cards to My Books! Most Everything is on Sale! Please ask me or call me, with any questions that you have. I have d...