Sunday, April 28, 2024

Freer and Freer!!

It's been a season of more and MORE freedom from the devil! Over these last few years, yes I have gotten freer and freer by not relying on my own understanding, but Trusting in GOD! The LORD is truly going deep! I mean DEEP in HIS Children, which I truly am one of! Ever so many people truly do believe that christians can not have evil spirits or demons. Also not curses either, yet this is not true. So often if and when you become a christian, you become a target of the enemy. Yet, I have learned that the more Anointed you truly are, the greater target of the devil you truly may be! God has been setting me free of specific spirits, one at a time! It's been several years of JOB. The Old Testament prophet, which is the basis of my name. JOB 23:10 -11

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sale, Sale on All Things!

From Wholesale Greeting Cards to My Books! Most Everything is on Sale! Please ask me or call me, with any questions that you have. I have d...