Saturday, November 23, 2019

THIS IS THE DAY THE LORD HAS MADE, LET"S REJOICE AND BE GLAD IN IT!!!

I start this posting out with this declaration! 
Father, God, in the Mighty Name of Jesus, I declare Your Sovereignty and Power over this day. I command the morning Lord according to Your Word in Job 38:12-13.
“Have you commanded the morning since your days began, and caused the dawn to know its place, that it might take hold of the earth, and the wicked be shaken out of it?”
Lord, I declare the dawn of the morning to align itself with the Light and Truth of Your Word. I declare Your Will to be established upon the earth; for Your Glory to shine upon our ways. Lord, release Your Angelic Host to battle and conquer on our behalf. Send in Your Armies God, to defeat the forces of darkness and evil, causing every tactical move of the enemy to flee, and never return.
Let the earth be filled with Your Glory, Lord. The Earth most certainly declare Your Glory Oh, Lord My GOD! May the fullness of Your Presence dwell among us. Let our prayers meet with the heavens this very morning, producing increase upon this earth. As our praises resound through the atmosphere, I declare they cause a Might Rumble to shake the pits of hell.
Lord, by the Power of Your Name, I command every agenda and scheme of the enemy to be wrought, and ineffective. I command the spiritual climate to shift in my/our favor, and for Heaven to intervene on my/our behalf. I prophesy to the 4 winds, the North, West, East and South winds Lord, that they blow through our land, and take out that which is not good, and leave such beautiful, and glorious spiritual glory of OUR GOD, that we shall be overtaken by that GLORY.         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  How many of us have been in such a season, even years, sometimes even a lifetime, of anything that could go wrong, went wrong!?  I believe that so many of us have been in a season, however long it has been of Job. Remember in those first few verses in the book of JOB, that those heavenly beings came before GOD, and satan came too. It was GOD who said to satan........... HAVE YOU CONSIDERED MY SERVANT JOB? I challenge, ask, even beg you to read the entire book of JOB. It make take days, no problem. Get that pen and tablet out and take notes, for Holy Spirit will enlighten you of that which you hadn't come to realized before. GOD knew Job would make it through that time of warfare, and that is why he suggested to satan,  have you considered my servant JOB!  You, Me, WE, ARE MAKING IT THROUGH, OVERCOMING and GAINING VICTORY IN JESUS NAME!!!

This season we have come into now is a season of BREAKTHROUGH, VICTORY, and OVERCOMING THAT ENEMY, THAT YOU, WE, I have been battling for such a time! And the new season has now been birthed, time of the past is in the past. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THE EARTH, WE, and ALL CREATION SHALL DECLARE THE GLORY of OUR GOD, CREATOR!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sale, Sale on All Things!

From Wholesale Greeting Cards to My Books! Most Everything is on Sale! Please ask me or call me, with any questions that you have. I have d...