Wednesday, November 13, 2019

SPIRIT OF EPILEPSY

Was sorta overwhelmed and then got divine revelation. I kinda grasped this before with the blankouts that I had. I would get free, and yet there was a door open somehow. As i did a fast, I would get more freedom, there was still something just not right.  NOW Today with Jennifer Le Claires' teaching grabbed my spirit.  WOW!  Let me share it right here ad NOW! 
Father in the name of JESUS, I renounce any and all agreements wit epilepsy. I reject all manifestations of this demonic power in Jesus Name. I break the power of tremors, convulsions, algo spasms, contortions, seizures, illimus, and peroxysm, in JESUS NAME. I come against epilepsy, dropsy, and any and all neurological issues that impact my brain activity in the name of JESUS CHRIST. You demon of epilepsy, come out of me now in the name of JESUS. Spirit of epilepsy, loose me now is Jesus name. I decree that I am free from all epilepsy, and it's signs and symptoms now, and I declare that I walk in Divine help too. I decree I am epilepsy free in JESUS NAME. AMEN!  I call forth Divine Justice too.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
                       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sale, Sale on All Things!

From Wholesale Greeting Cards to My Books! Most Everything is on Sale! Please ask me or call me, with any questions that you have. I have d...