Thursday, October 13, 2022

My New Photography Account Page

https://www.flickr.com/photos/photographybynicolen/collections I simply am sharing this new place where I am posting hundreds of my images of work. I always used flickr before, yet times are changing for many of us, and I have learned how to make collections, albums and more to organize the hundreds of images that I have. I have a store too, and will post it here at the end. All my greeting cards are just $3 each from 1 ~ 10 cards purchased. If more than 10 are bought, then I drop the price to only $2.50 per card. I have more details, message, email me with any of your questions. Here is my email, if you want to use this. photographybynicolen@gmail.com Oh! If you would like a photograph on a mousepad, a t-shirt or dozens of other products, I have a cafepress, redbubble account and more. Here are those links. https://www.cafepress.com/photographybynicolen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sale, Sale on All Things!

From Wholesale Greeting Cards to My Books! Most Everything is on Sale! Please ask me or call me, with any questions that you have. I have d...