Sunday, October 2, 2022

My first EBook To Everything There Is A Season!

I will be posting more and more this season. I'm sharing my link to Amazon where my first ebook is kept. I started writing several years ago for The LORD GOD made it clear unto me: "Nicole: write, Write, WRITE!!!" It's been a chaotic and confusing season, but I've waited on GOD and HE has set me free, delivered me, healing me, and more. It certainly can be, and is true you, we, I can have the darkest, roughest time before the dawn. Ok thank you so much for reading my posting and here is the link to see, buy or whatever you choose my ebook. To Everything There Is A Season This is a 30 day devotional filled with photography too. Enjoy https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07V9X79HN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sale, Sale on All Things!

From Wholesale Greeting Cards to My Books! Most Everything is on Sale! Please ask me or call me, with any questions that you have. I have d...