Wednesday, January 30, 2019

GET READY FOR VICTORY!

OK, TIME TO SHARE....... I have been at a christian conference here in Las Vegas. ICLV. Anyway though I have been saved since 1977, There are NO WORDS to describe yesterday. I will try though BECAUSE I wanT to encourage you, YES YOU! The prophets and many that edified and shared what GOD IS DOING, was beyond measure. I am even sore from dancing and shouting to the LORD. OUR, YOUR prodigals are about to return this year, We are going to have the biggest revival in recorded history. THAT Breakthrough that you have longed, prayed, and been waiting for, will be birthed too this year. That which man hasn't been able to do, GOD WILL DO, and HE WILL HAVE THE GLORY! Those of us who have trusted GOD with ALL our hearts, as well as been Waiting, will have those breakthroughs beyond description. I am sore from shouting to the LORD, Dancing with flags, and exhausted from PRAISING OUR GOD AND KING! I may/might even have a encouraging word for you, just message me. I will give contact information out. ALSO, the bigger those battles, the longer, the uckier, THE BIGGER YOUR VICTORIES, BREAKTHROUGHS and MORE GLORY of GOD, Than you can imagine. Wow and I believe you and I can and do imagine ALOT! Shalom~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sale, Sale on All Things!

From Wholesale Greeting Cards to My Books! Most Everything is on Sale! Please ask me or call me, with any questions that you have. I have d...