Saturday, November 2, 2013

I Made It To The Top and so can you...........

Don't give up (like i have done many a time).............. Earlier today my son CHUCK RAMIREZ, told me he was going on his hike that he frequently goes on. I asked if he would drop me off at Mission Trails Regional Park, and come pick me up when he would be done with his hike. TO make a long story short, I went with Charles (my son), and started hiking up that mountain. It was hard, and i had to stop several times in the first 1/2 mile. By the time we got up to the 3/4 mile i had to stop and told Charles just to go on, and i would wait, and so he went up to the top of COWLES MOUNTAIN. After several minutes of standing still, I felt restored and chose to go another 100 feet or so. To again make this story shorter........... I kept my focus to the view directly in front of me. Before I knew it........ I MADE IT TO THE TOP!!!!! https://www.sandiego.gov/park-and-recreation/pdf/missiontrailstrailmap.pdf Those of you that know me, know most everything that happens to me, has more than just the physical act that it is. There is a spiritual side to this and honestly WHY i wanted to make it to the top. This is the tallest peak in our city. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cowles_Mountain So I declare I MADE IT TO THE TOP and have victory in JESUS NAME. Shalom to all who read this.. Last but not least is this............. I keep track of most birds i see every single day........ SO on this CLIMB up the mountain, I saw Ravens, (Not Crows), Red Tailed Hawk, Bushtits, Yellow Rumped Warblers, Bewicks Wren, Anna's Hummingbird, White Crowned Sparrow,MAYBE a western meadowlark,

No comments:

Post a Comment

IT IS FINISHED! More and More Freedom than ever before!

GOOD and GLORIOUS VICTORY Over More & More Evil in JESUS Holy Name! There are barely any words to describe the feelings and sensation...