Thursday, August 29, 2013

What is "IT" that the LORD IS trying/attempt to have overcome you?  What is "IT" that you haven't let HIM do? What is "IT" that is probably right in front of you, and you don't even realize "IT" is there?               Deep breath.......
As christian's we know/realize alot, but do we experience,encounter and let "IT" and us be so one, that you can't separate the two.
So it "IT" forgiving yourself and/or others?  Does forgiveness need to overcome you like a wave, maybe even a Tsunami?  Or how about anger?  When one forgives so often anger goes out as the wave does.
Maybe you are a forgiving person, but you have walls up and won't let the Lord, let alone others love you! So often in both these areas (and many more) we actually lie to ourselves (thinking it is the truth), but we rely on our own understanding, instead of trusting God and His love for us.
So now let me humble myself and get all gooey (in front of you (ahhhh)).   SIGH..........     (and there isn't even anyone in front of me either, maybe one day this testimony will be though) DID I say that???        

OK.........  As i gave God my life, and He has done ever so much healing and deliverance from demonic activity and residence, from curse being broken and restoration/recovery as well as coming into a wholeness that I have never experienced. I actually FEEL emotions now. I never have like this and it is good, but can be ever so exhausting too.
Things have happened in the last few years that I can't work outside my home.  My first born son moved home as our economy has declined and that most certainly was and is a blessing.  More stuff happened and instead of having all 3 of us working from our home, now there is only 1 substantial wage earner.    Even more stuff has come into our lives that needs cash to persevere/keep going and so as a mom, I asked our kids for some help. (HUMBLING beyond words). So today when FED-EX came by and I signed for a item, i was wondering what i might be. Was it for me, my husband, one of my sons?  Since our first born is named after his dad, i still wasn't sure.  It took about a minute and then i realized it was for our first born son, and it took a little longer and I saw the sender. OH MY GOSH!  I realized it was our sons $, maybe his retirement........
I have been crying off and on ever since, for he did it for us, and our kids truly care, and I haven't ever felt the emotions of this season before. I guess I have been numb most of my life.  I realize the healing is from the childhood trauma, the curses, the witchcraft, and just the simple fact of Love is doing a remarkable, intense, nearly unfathomable healing in me.  Brothers, Sisters, Aunts, Uncles, and all other family members on this planet,  in this "TIME" we are living in, what is "IT" that God, Your creator IS restoring, that was stolen from you years ago!  I declare that you will see, acknowledge so as to let wholeness/recovery be 100% this season in you.
JOB 14:7-9
7 For a tree there is always hope. Chop it down and it still has a chance - its roots can put out fresh sprouts. 8 Even if its roots are old and gnarled, its stump long dormant, 9 At the first whiff of water it comes to life, buds and grows like a sapling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

IT IS FINISHED! More and More Freedom than ever before!

GOOD and GLORIOUS VICTORY Over More & More Evil in JESUS Holy Name! There are barely any words to describe the feelings and sensation...