Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Assignments From THE LORD Our GOD!

Time to testify God's Assignments!! I share this boldly, yet humbly! I love to worship when I go to church, and we do more than sing. We play instruments, dance, and even use flags, as we worship GOD Our Creator! My goodness, as I type this my feet are getting hot, as GOD moves on/in me. THANK YOU ABBA GOD!!! Now to testify of what I have started doing over this last year or two! I go out on hikes down by the Las Vegas Wash Creek. It's called: The Las Vegas Wash Trail, and it is so pitiful! I am from California, and used to go hiking and never say such neglect of the trails, creekbeds, and more. They kept the place tidy, and clean. Well here, I see so much trash, from shopping carts, to couches. From clothing to trash cans dumped in the creekbed. There are times as well, where I take my worship flags with me, and just worship GOD, on the land. I wasn't expecting anything specific to happen, just simply worshipped and followed how I discerned Holy Spirit's leading. I have lived here in this dwelling place for a little over 2 years. TODAY, September 15th 2020, I went on my typical ABBA walk, and was sweetly surprise with the birds I got to see. (listed below): THEN I saw a backhoe, dumptruck and some more activity, from Our County! I didn't pay much attention AND THEN upon crossing over the bridge to return home, I SAW WHAT WAS TRULY GOING ON!!! They were cleaning out the creekbed! It took me about 30 minutes to actually realize that anything I did would make a difference! NO I'm not bragging for GOD IS making me fact my anointings, and I'm sharing with BECAUSE YOU, EVERYONE have giftings, and IT'S Time to face the facts of our/your/my giftings and quit procrastinating stuff in our life, and step up, PRAY, Ask GOD for Assignments, be taxing a neighbor, and not charging them for gas. Maybe fixing someone a meal, just put something that is truly important, and DO IT, without procrastinating. IT"S TIME TO BE THE CHRISTIAN We Truly Need To Be!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sale, Sale on All Things!

From Wholesale Greeting Cards to My Books! Most Everything is on Sale! Please ask me or call me, with any questions that you have. I have d...