Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Grasping Who I Am In CHRIST, Greater Than Ever! How About You?!

I have known for most of my christian walk with our GOD, how important I am,  YET, there has been such an attack,  I kept waiting for the fruit to become real in my life. TO SEE, TO SENSE The Fruit. Does this make sense?  There has been a plethora of attacks, from curses to simple but horrible evil spirits attacking me, as far back, as I can remember. 
I  have been told for most of my christian life/walk, which started in 1977. December to be precise. I was told, about the double anointing so many saw on me, even the office of prophet(ess): even terms, to this day I don't really grasp. I will though.
Now it's 2020, and I am freer of more evil spirits, than I may ever know, yet the freer I get, the more I discern in the spirit, yet I want to discern more good, and less evil. I hope this is good. I'm sure Christ discerned much evil too! 
Ok, I joined the group on social media that was entitled; THE COURTS of HEAVEN.  I learned about it to an extent. It was wonderful, but looking back (hindsight is 20/20, remember. lol).  Well I saw the author Robert Henderson was on Facebook, in a group I had joined, but not paid much attention to. So I watched him, and then was taken to Amazon.com and started watching more of his videos, especially those on courtroom issues. My goodness, before the day was over, my feet started getting hot, and I was grasping the weapon that I already have in my spiritual arsenal, and the list is growing daily.  From this day forward, I am going to start declaring what I know the truth is, taking authority over those lies, I have been aware of, from the enemy; (satan, devil, and more): learning when the battle IS the LORD's and when I am to take those weapons of warfare and fight, Fight, FIGHT! In JESUS Name! I all of a sudden am ever so aware of the dozens, of dozens of churches, religions, groups of christians, that just won't work together. The word tells us a 3 cord strand is not easily broken, just think what the Body of CHRIST could, would do, IF we would work together, and Seek First God's Kingdom, and HIS WILL Be Done. (Matthew 6:33) Feel free to respond too.  I have also put books out as God inspired me to. He communicated to me, Nicole: write, Write, WRITE!!! Here is a link to be inspired by.  SHALOM as well as ~~ Numbers 6:24-26  Photography by NicoleN  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sale, Sale on All Things!

From Wholesale Greeting Cards to My Books! Most Everything is on Sale! Please ask me or call me, with any questions that you have. I have d...