Monday, October 14, 2019

FREEDOM!!!!! THANK YOU ABBA GOD!!! SHALOM!!!



Greetings to all this day!!!   Those who know me,know I have been fighting evil, to be free of for several years, and it has been done a little bit at a time. Then we moved to Las Vegas, 89110; and I started getting sweet manifestations of the LORD GOD.  Heat and Wonderful Shaking of GOD.  Yet there was still something  hanging on, maybe just a little finger or ?  This weekend; October 11-12. 2019.....  I was set free of more than I may ever know, I just know I can sense better than ever. and it honestly is hard to put into words.  We all know hindsight should be /and is usually 20/20.  I have lost count of all the evil I have been set free of, from the witch who was my caregiver as an infant, and molestation and trauma growing up, and other items, I lost count of. I will flush them away, and not retain them for most any reason. I wanted to post and share, for there truly aren't words to describe this freedom.  THANK YOU MY GOD AND DELIVERER & CREATOR!  THANK YOU JESUS CHRIST MY SAVIOUR, and HOLY SPIRIT My COMFORTER!  Shalom to All!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sale, Sale on All Things!

From Wholesale Greeting Cards to My Books! Most Everything is on Sale! Please ask me or call me, with any questions that you have. I have d...