Sunday, June 16, 2019

YES LORD!!!

YES, LORD!   I thank THEE GOD, for I discern YOU ever so greatly this day and this is Fathers day. I was ever surprised for I am not a dad, and the sermon was for dads, and then offered to us ladies and gentlemen, about ABBA DADDY!  I broke down, and just knew GOD Was Touching Me, Greatly. I am certainly learning TO LET GO, LET GOD! Upon coming home, the love of GOD so continued. Thank YOU GOD/  Letting YOU, Giving YOU ALL Things. Grasping Your Love Greater than ever as well. Thank YOU GOD! I can't even think of what words to use, so as to describe the compassionate love that I feel too. Thank You, for this new God Loving Church, You have connected and edified me with. YES THANK YOU ABBA!  Shalom~~~

Image Copyrighted ©  by Linda H. Iorio .https://www.facebook.com/linda.h.iorio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sale, Sale on All Things!

From Wholesale Greeting Cards to My Books! Most Everything is on Sale! Please ask me or call me, with any questions that you have. I have d...