Thursday, May 23, 2019

Devotions for today!








Today IS the day GOD has made and I / We rejoice and are Glad in it! So many are being hit with darts of our evil enemy of the devil. I was doing my devotions this morning and thought about YOU! So in so doing May I encourage YOU?! Start each day with Me, says the LORD, yes before you even get out of bed. I have already placed things before you this day to encourage, and strengthen you. I know the all the enemy wants to do is to destroy, and crush you.  Allow that butterfly, bird, even that smile from the grocery clerk embrace your spirit! LET ME: (saith the LORD): bring a sweet sensation that is just for you! Be it some wonderful heavenly breeze, heat that I can bring over and around your wonderful and delightful spirit. The enemy sends ucky sensations, but GREATER AM I than any evil! I will not abandon nor forsake you My Child, and Know that just Start Each Day with me, and stand firm against any evil. 
Colossians 2:2-3 / Isaiah 33:6
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
GREATER AM I THAT AM IN YOU SWEETONE< THAN  THAT EVIL THAT IS IN THE WORLD. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ SHALOM!  1 John 4:4
THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH and The spirit of evil error~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
4 Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see if they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
2 This is how you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, 3 but every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming; even now it is already in the world.
4 You are from God, little children, and you have conquered them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world. 5 They are from the world. Therefore what they say is from the world, and the world listens to them. 6 We are from God. Anyone who knows God listens to us; anyone who is not from God does not listen to us. This is how we know the Spirit of truth and the spirit of deception

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sale, Sale on All Things!

From Wholesale Greeting Cards to My Books! Most Everything is on Sale! Please ask me or call me, with any questions that you have. I have d...