Monday, July 18, 2016

Do you focus looking vertically OR horizontally?

I was reading a blog posting from a brother in the Lord ~~ Joe Dawson.  It is exactly what I have been doing as of late. With all the activity on this planet and I am sure in the universe we live in, most of us spend more time focused on the that evil, rather than focused on the good, (and yes there is good in many places, just take time to LOOK for it).  So often when signing into social media, I see people posting dozens of items of the negative activity all around, and just think if we posted declarations, scriptures and an occasional news article. I have read before...........                                                          Finally brothers/sisters in the Lord, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virture, and if there be any praise, think on THESE THINGS!
Phillippians 4:8
Now here is the article that shares in detail about what/how to focus on. Please Read it.



http://www.elijahlist.com/words/display_word.html?ID=16353

No comments:

Post a Comment

TOTALLY FREE of deaf and dumb & jezebel

There are no words to describe this latest freedom, deliverance that GOD Orchestrated! My testimony is ever so unique! I have been trying t...