Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Let me FOCUS ON YOU OH GOD!

Psalms 129:1
From my earliest youth my enemies have persecuted me. I will repeat this: 
From my earliest youth my enemies have persecuted me!
James 5:7~
Brothers and sisters be patient as you wait for the Lord.........  Consider the farmers who patiently wait for the rains in the all and in the spring. They eagerly look for the valuable harvest to ripen. You too, must be patient. Take courage, for the coming of the Lord/ your breakthrough is near. (italics is my addition) 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

IT IS FINISHED! More and More Freedom than ever before!

GOOD and GLORIOUS VICTORY Over More & More Evil in JESUS Holy Name! There are barely any words to describe the feelings and sensation...