Friday, April 10, 2015

WHO ARE YOU......................???






Nicole Nanette~~~

May I?  This whole posting on April 10th, 2014 is to share, and ask you , Who are you?  Let me now introduce myself to you and I look forward to your response and even your photo as well. This image of myself is from 1975, and I graduated High School in 1976.  Now you know how old I am.  LOL.... I have always had this image, but back in grade school I was called a dog, and so many called me other names and the girls had very colorful names for me. I was an adopted child in infancy and the cousins as well had names for me, basically from their parents (aunts/uncles).  I was told from all but my mom (adopted) that I could marry my cousins, for I was really not related to them. 
Now my mom, (Mary), was a jewel, and I never let her love me, and was so UGH to her. So several years after she passed (2001), I asked a sweet older woman I knew to forgive me (she stood in for  my mom), for not letting her love me, as well as treating her so badly.
So, I have noticed many have been (on social media), been sharing graduation, childhood, wedding, photos and so I thought I would share mine. THIS TIME, though, (after a major demonic deliverance), I can see myself truer than ever! I actually love myself now! WOW!  What a breakthrough! 
I chose to blog this light bulb and its wattage for many of you. FOR SO MANY OF US, think we are either ugly, or pathetic, or blank, or, well you fill in the blank ____________.              I wonder truly how many of us could list a dozen good, beautiful attributes about themselves, and truly believe them. 
So now, WHAT adjective can you describe yourself with or see yourself with?  Come on, look at yourself in the mirror and answer this question!
Think of I Corinthians 13.........  Love is _________.                                                            One should try and fill in their name in the same manner. If not this is a wonderful goal for your season.  AND REMEMBER GOD IS LOVE!  Shalom!
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IT IS FINISHED! More and More Freedom than ever before!

GOOD and GLORIOUS VICTORY Over More & More Evil in JESUS Holy Name! There are barely any words to describe the feelings and sensation...