Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!!

If you are reading this HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!   I take the time to thank our God and King Jesus Christ as well as YAHWEH, for my friends (who are family, and you know who you are, well I hope you do)! This is a short posting, and very simple~~~     I THANK MY GOD FOR EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!!!    Shalom, and God Bless!     Looking forward to this Holiday season.........
The turkey below says:  Gobble, gobble...   I flew out of the coop just in the nic of time.                     Nicole Nanette..........................



No comments:

Post a Comment

TOTALLY FREE of deaf and dumb & jezebel

There are no words to describe this latest freedom, deliverance that GOD Orchestrated! My testimony is ever so unique! I have been trying t...