Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Lord, change my lens please..................

Lord I confess, in many ways I have been seeing through an incorrect lens. Would you change my lens?  Please, and thank you.....................  I pick up this new one and declare, that I will purchase/acquire and nice/new lens for my awesome canon rebel!  I am seeing better than ever and will be aware of the ugh, but NOT focused on it.  Time to focus on whatsoever ......              
Think on These Things
8Finally, brothers, whatever things are true, whatever things are honorable, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report; if there is any virtue, and if there is any praise, think about these things. 9The things which you learned, received, heard, and saw in me: do these things, and the God of peace will be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IT IS FINISHED! More and More Freedom than ever before!

GOOD and GLORIOUS VICTORY Over More & More Evil in JESUS Holy Name! There are barely any words to describe the feelings and sensation...