Friday, May 30, 2014

The song of the Killdeer............

Those who know me, know I love creation, AND have a love affair (properly correlated), to birds. So often the Lord will bring, be it a bug, bird, or maybe just a flower, and the color, size, sound, will minister to me.  I do interpret dreams, and most everything has a spiritual significance to it.  So it is, with the sound/call of the Killdeer. I still don't totally grasp it, but not many birds are out at night, but you can most certainly hear the killdeer. I share the link as well above so you can listen and hear this delightful creature.  All animals/birds included have their habitat domain, and ever so many birds, just love open grassy area.  They can see movement, bugs with their incredible eyesight!  Make sure you check out the link I attached..................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

IT IS FINISHED! More and More Freedom than ever before!

GOOD and GLORIOUS VICTORY Over More & More Evil in JESUS Holy Name! There are barely any words to describe the feelings and sensation...