Saturday, January 11, 2014

Just a couple of BLESSINGS............ Thank you ABBA.

So many of Us/We/You never know what you love until it's gone or it's hard to find........    I lost/got taken away legally my Drivers License a few years ago. I was praying and doing spiritual warfare and blanked out and upon coming to, found myself/and my vehicle, in a pile of dirt, after plowing through a chain link fence. I prayed as I felt this UGH happening, in JESUS name and well got slammed..........   :(
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, now I don't drive, which means I basically am stuck at home 99% of the time. I have been delighted though to be able to walk to many a place, be it the park, or down to the market.
Most of my life I don't get angry much and this season, have had many a breakthrough with ANGER, but not sinning. Actually it has felt pretty good .  But I have finally come to a time, LET ME OUT OF HERE~~~   I would love, be delighted to go to the lake, to the park, to take a hike, to see the cattle egret, the snowy plover, the awesome  accipiters, and regal raptors. So what is the next step LORD?
Tis true that I am delighted in the cuties that HE blesses me here at home............ so this AM, I am just maybe whining, but twas on my heart to share . . . . . . . . . . .

Oh this is the Western Bluebird and Lincoln's Sparrow here in 92019.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

IT IS FINISHED! More and More Freedom than ever before!

GOOD and GLORIOUS VICTORY Over More & More Evil in JESUS Holy Name! There are barely any words to describe the feelings and sensation...