Thursday, July 25, 2013

JUMPING IN FOR REAL

I posted last time about jumping back into life or as it has been spoken back into the Spiritual River!   So in some ways i most certainly have, and i believe I have been in the 2 foot section of the river, NOW this weekend, it is going to be somewhat deeper. I have signed up to go the Fraternal Order of Eagles fair. I will set up my tent and offer my photography, book and other arts! Haven't done this for years and I am putting the past behind me and God knows what i mean by this. We don't ignore our entire past, but we don't FOCUS on it, and being a photographer, I can and do focus on items i shouldn't.  This is a short but to the point posting ladies and gentlemen~  

No comments:

Post a Comment

IT IS FINISHED! More and More Freedom than ever before!

GOOD and GLORIOUS VICTORY Over More & More Evil in JESUS Holy Name! There are barely any words to describe the feelings and sensation...