Thursday, May 2, 2013

A time to laugh, a time to cry............

This new season for me has refreshed God's word in me. For years (yes years), i basically didn't read much, of course no studying the Bible. But as 2012 came to a close and 2013 was born, i actually hungered for God's Word. I have a Strong's Concordance, an Inductive study bible and many spiral notebooks of mine FULL of studies i have done. Word studies, topic studies, but as i left the evangelical church after 20+ years, and went to the "spirit filled church" i negatively, and nearly abandoned the bible. I got baptized in Holy Spirit, spoke, prayed in tongues, started falling down, and did learn a-lot, but as you can discern and tell, what a silly choice. So as 2013 came to be, I started reading and yes, it was so refreshing.  In February,  I started to read in Joshua. On the fourth day of my new journey, I opened the word to II Samuel and my eyes fell (not out of their sockets, of course), but I saw so clearly, and KNEW I was to read and declare this  verse. I also realized to read, even over and over, not to rush through each chapter and just soak and learn from what Holy Spirit might and would point out. This is what i read:
So David came to Baal-perazim and defeated them there, and he said, "The Lord has broken forth upon my enemies before me, as the breakthrough of waters. Therefore he called the name of that place Baal-perazim.
So Nicole came to II Samuel and read what David did..........
Baal-perazim is 1188 from 1167.
1167 is from 1166:  So lets start and go deeper in the root.
1188 is "possessor of breaches"
1167  is "a husband or owner"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So David came to Baal~perazim and defeated them there, and he said, "The Lord has broken through my enemies before me, like the breakthrough of waters." Therefore he named that place Baal-perazim.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Since then, I have been having breakthroughs, and studies that were not before. I am learning more than i ever have, and am trying harder not to focus on that which is evil, but that which is good. Though I cry, and weep much, I am allowing an embracing the time to laugh too. I am reading much more than usual, scripture and even christian books. I am aware about "A time for/to everything. Learning how to declare, how to put hind oneself that which isn't the focus of ones life, a part yes, but not the focus.
As I am focusing on the good, i have written down much that i have read and understood, and sometimes declared, depending on what is read and understood, as the Spirit of God shares with me.  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Terry Dieter: 
Destiny Calls~~
You have a God-ordained destiny. Your adversary, the devil has a plan to stop you. Jesus is the Over-comer, and through Him, you can become and over-comer too. 
The stumbling block of self-correction, you cannot change yourself or anyone else!  We become what we behold. You are in right standing with God, not because of you but because of Jesus. Agree quickly with your adversary, Acts of Obedience are your only requirement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TOTALLY FREE of deaf and dumb & jezebel

There are no words to describe this latest freedom, deliverance that GOD Orchestrated! My testimony is ever so unique! I have been trying t...