Thursday, January 5, 2017

The Lord IS my Shepherd

Before I share 23rd Psalm, I want to share this……    I am adopted and my maiden name was Stickler. Well to be a stickler is to be rock solid in something, and which I am in regards to my beliefs in my GOD and Saviour; Jesus Christ! Several years ago, I went looking for my bloodline, my heritage and found my biological dad.  I met him, and learned that my bloodline is Shepperd, but knowing Psalm 23…… WELL I declare that . . . The Lord IS my Sheperd!  Now realize that this psalm is full of wonderful peace, and more. Read each day at least once!   REALLY!
PSALM 23                                                                                                                                                             The Lord IS my Shepherd, and I have all that I need.   He lets me rest in green meadows, he leads me beside peaceful streams, and still waters of the lakes. He renews my strength, and refreshes me.  He guides me along right and straight paths, for His name and to bring honor to that name!  Yes even when I walk through the valley of death, that is ever so dark. I will not be afraid, for You are close beside me Lord. Yes, Your rod, and Your staff, protect and comfort me.  You prepare a table of feasting for me, in the presence of my enemies. You honor me by anointing my head with oil. My cup, it overflows with blessings galore, and Surely goodness and unfailing love will pursue and overtake me, all the days of my precious life, and of course I will live in the house of the Lord forever and ever. AMEN!






No comments:

Post a Comment

IT IS FINISHED! More and More Freedom than ever before!

GOOD and GLORIOUS VICTORY Over More & More Evil in JESUS Holy Name! There are barely any words to describe the feelings and sensation...